The best way to win support for large pipeline projects is to develop grass-roots support along the routes, Kallanish Energy learns. That may require going door to door to answer questions from pipeline neighbors and to win them over to Read More >
- IN THE NEWS: New methods needed to win grass-roots support for pipelines
- Amplify Your Stakeholder Engagement With Online/Social Media Communications
- Community Engagement Is Not A Field of Dreams
- IN THE NEWS: Five Corners Strategies Opens New Office in Denver
- Renewable Energy Projects & Community Consensus: A New Game Plan?
TagsAwards California Campaign Community Community Engagement D.C. D.C. United Denver Digital Election Engagement Five Corners Five Corners Strategies food industry Frank Rizzo GMO Grassroots Grassroots Advocacy Grassroots Recognition Harrisburg Lobbying Lois Capps MILLENNIALS mobilization MPR News Natural gas Parking Politics PRODUCTIVITY Public Affairs public affairs professionals public hearings Public Relations Renewable energy San Francisco Steve Glazer tag Terry Lee The Advocacy Group The Washington Post Tom Ahern Waste Waste Management Magazine West Coast Wind Industry